Thursday, December 30, 2010

Awesome #1001

Hello awesome readers!
Welcome to assignment #12.
This is probably one of my favourite blog post I've written so far.
So Ms.Pollock has us going to 1000awesomethings.com, and write a post about it.
Make our very own awesome post, and link back to 3 other awesome post we really enjoyed.

Here's my 1001, awesome thing;

#1001 A refreshing cold shower, on a hot day.
During the summer time, it gets really hot. (No duh.) We get all sweaty, and gross, and we just need to cool down. I love to take nice cold showers just to cool off. It's also refreshing and that's an awesome feeling.




***

#348 That moment near the holidays when there’s suddenly cookies, chocolate, and candy everywhere
I think this post is so true, and everyone can relate to! Decorative sugar cookies, shortbread cookies, packs of chocolate for gifts. There's sugar everywhere!
Awesome!!



#356 Wearing your boyfriend's sweater
This has to be the awesomest thing. Also cute. Even if you don't have a boyfriend, it's always nice to be given a sweatshirt from your friend, who's a boy (get it? boy-friend). I also love the smell of it. (When they wear cologne of course, it's delightful.) It's nice to know that someone cares about you, and your lack of warmth. Ha.
How,
awesome.


#364 When you get caught in the rain and you just don't care
I love when this happens! Usually, my parents get mad when I get soaking wet in the rain. But one time, when we went to Busch Gardens, it was raining. Not awesome. But when we were at the parking lot, our parents gave us permission to jump in the puddles, and get wet. They weren't mad!
Bonus.
Now that's awesome.



So anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed reading this awesome post. Cause trust me, it was fun writing it!
Catch you later, awesome alligator.
Yeah, that was sort of a fail.
-Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment