Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kiva, Free Rice, Girl Effect - SOLE VIDEOS.

Hello Wonderful Bloggers! Yes, it is us; Me, Zuhair, Qavi & Shahad presenting our SOLE topic, about Kiva, Free Rice, and The Girl Effect.
Here are some things I wanted to point out in our two videos!

>In Part 1, of our video, Shahad is talking about the online charity Free Rice. Please note that English is not her first subject, and yet, I thought she read what she needed to say, perfectly! Well done Shahad!

>Another thing I wanted to point out in our first video is that we made our own scripts/monolouges, and mimicked a charity tele-thon, for each of the charities we chosen. I thought it was fun, and more interesting than just describing what the charity was about.

>The last thing I wanted to point out is in both our videos, we were sort of improvising. I thought we did really good, even though we had a limited time to rehearse. Not bad fo coming up with stuff on the spot eh?

So why don't you watch the videos? Enjoy!

***

Part 1.



Part 2.



Stick around for more, okay?
-Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment