Sunday, October 3, 2010

Empathy






Hello Bloggers!
So Ms.P told us to do a post about empathy, and I was more than thrilled to share some of my ideas, and writing (in my free write book), what empathy is to me.

I wrote this poem during class in my free write book about empathy in somebody's negative point of view, because not everyone is brave enough to speak what they're thinking without thinking twice about what other people has to say. (Like criticism, negitave comments, ect.)

So here it is;

'Empathy.
Will they understand?
Of what I have to say?
Will they stop and listen?
Or will they just walk away.

Empathy.
Will they get my opinion?
Or is it just a suggestion.
So many questions,
too scared to be spoken. 
Empathy.' 

Well that's the end of my empathy post.
Tune in for more, I'll be making a tab for 'Book Reviews,' and one for just fun stuff.
Until next time!
-Claire

1 comment:

  1. Hey Im Courtney from Hillsdale,

    I think your poem is AWESOME! I totally understand your point on Empathy!

    ReplyDelete