Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome Bloggers!

Hello there, the name is Claire!
I'm happy that you are taking the time to check out my blog.
'Claire's Bubbly Core Blog'
Say that 5 times, it's a tongue twister!
So let me tell you a few things about me;

-People say I'm an optimistic person. They say I smile all the time, and that's how Mrs.Edgerton, (our old vice principle) started calling me 'Smiley.'
-I love the show Glee because I love to sing, (when no one's around) and I think it's a really funny show.
My favorite character is Puck 'cause he's a bad boy, and I like that alot! Ha!
-I absolutely love sports. I prefer volleyball, basketball, badminton, and track & field.
I prefer basketball because I'm in a competitive team called PBA. Which stands for 'Philippines Basketball Association.'
So that's just a little bit about me.

I encourage you to leave a comment or ask a question.
Come back soon for more!
-Claire

6 comments:

  1. Claire,

    You ARE "Smiley", I can't wait to show you the smiley pics I got of you today with a pylon on your noggin!

    Great job on your first post. I'm proud of you for figuring out how to use links! You're off and running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY CLAIRE ITS JUMANH WHAT'S UP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be sure to Post a few of my poems! Im not sure they are that great but I will anyways. Cant wait to read some of yours! Im sure we are going to have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Clarissa, really awesome blog! I agree, Tetris is really addicting. I love the music the best, I like to sing along and hum the tunes. I see you like to sing and watch Glee as well! Who's your favorite character? Mines Kurt! I like his voice and his character is really funny.
    -Sam From Hillsdale

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the show Glee is pretty good too! What is your favourite song to sing?

    ReplyDelete