Sunday, March 20, 2011

Faces of the World.

  Welcome to assignment #22.
This is a really long post, so sit back, relax, and read the rest of my post.

***

Post A: Globalization; is when you want to spread things like companies, industries, and ect, to different parts of the world, and make it international.

Post BI think that someone could take all these faces and find the average of the person by taking pictures of different people, and uploading it to a computer, and use some sort of photo shop to stack all the photos on top of eachother.


***
                                   
Post C: >Differences with our faces gives us our own identity, because it marks us of who we are physically. Sometimes our faces projects where we come from. Like if someone has smaller eyes, they could be, or their parents, be from some part in Asia.


                      >This relates to the point I made above. Our faces tell a story, like when two people from different nationalities, had a baby, and that shows more diversity to the coming generation.


                     > I think it's cool when two people from different backgrounds have a baby because the baby has two different perspectives, and practices. And also shows how unique they are. I know a friend who is half Filipino, and half Italian. See. How many people could say that? 

                                        Small Philippine Flag        +    
***


Post D: >I think the picture below represents  the face of tomorrow, I mixed a few different entnicity. (Asian, Black and White.) And it represents, because alot of nannies, come from different countries in Asia, (like Philippines, Hong Kong ect.) who come to North America for nanny jobs. That's what my mom said, and that's how most people come to North America from Asia. There's another example for globalization. They're expanding they're horizon, and going to new places.


                    >My point in this one, is to elaborate on my last note. With alot of people coming from Asia, they could meet someone from North America. Who could be Caucasian, or another race. (I know alot of people who've done that.) And had a baby, who was half and half. 


                    >Once again, this will show more diversity when the child is half and half. It will project that they're not only from one nationality, but from several. Which I think it's a good thing, because everyone's different, and unique, physically. 


                                     
Part E: >I totally think my face represents my nationality, my family, and myself. I'm from the Philippines, well, my parents are. And the people there are naturally tan. And so am I!


                    >I also have, not HUGE eyes, and yet they're not really small. It's sort of in between. Most Filipinos, have the same eye shape and size as that. So I think I absolutely represent my  nationality, family and of course.. myself. 


That's it for now Bloggers.
Hope you enjoyed this interesting post, and your March Break, cause tomorrow's school.
Yay.
See ya!


-Claire

3 comments: