Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Wrangler Jean Ad - We Are Animals

Good Afternoon Readers!


Once again, I had free time, and I wanted to do something with my Blog. Ms.Pollock had my researching something called 'New Wrangler Jean Ads. (We Are Animals.)'


We are animals? WHAT?
What kind of advertisement will this be? Let's just say..
wild.


Check out the video ad. (I don't think it's a commerical, it's just a video.)



***


Here are some pictures for their campaign;
Wrangler Dakota We Are Animals print advertisement

Wrangler Dakota We Are Animals print advertisement

Wrangler Dakota We Are Animals print advertisement

To be honest, the first time I saw the video and pictures, I thought it was bone chilling, and creepy. 
It just blew my mind! 
There aren't alot of clothing advertisement like this, and I thought this one was really unique, because no one ever thought of this idea before. THEY are portraying animals! 
When I was researching these pictures on this site;  http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/2009/wrangler-we-are-animals-campaign/, there was a comment there that really stuck to me.


'Perhaps we are the only animals wearing jeans.'


That totally made sense to me since this is an animal related ad! 
Totally genius. 
Any thoughts on this? 


-Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment