Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How I'm Creative ~

Hola Bloggers!

To be honest, I am super excited for this blog post!
Check out assignment 8; on Ms.Pollock's blog!

***

HOW AM I CREATIVE?

I think I am creative in a directive kind of way. What I mean, is I absolutely LOVE to edit, and make my own videos. I know; it doesn't seem all too creative, but it takes alot of work and imagination! You need to plot out an idea, record, edit it in a creative way to keep your viewers watching, and then POST!

I also like making original skits, monologues, and scripts. I remember when I went to Virginia, USA to visit my cousin, in our spare time, we directed, wrote a script, and recorded a video about the funny accent of our Filipino parents.
Our video was called 'Coppe,' (pronounced, copy), as in 'Coffee', that's how our parents would say coffee, which we always teased them about.
But don't worry, our parents were not offended, they actually found it funny.

How I express my creativity is by making, and posting videos. Check out my YouTube channel;
ClaireGarcia2003.

Check out my first directive video!




I recorded that video such a long time ago! I was so young!

***


Or check out my video parody of 'One Time,' by Justin Bieber;
(Give it a minute to load.)





So I hope you guys enjoyed that.
Adios Amigos!
I know, I'm a fail in Spanish.

-Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment